January 19, 2015
Rose Society Memberships
Don't forget to renew your Rose Society Membership for the 2015 year. You can also renew at the Annual Luncheon, January 19 at Stoneybrook Clubhouse.
It is an easy 3 step process.
- Click Here for a pdf form or here for a Word document and
- Print the form, fill in your information
- Mail completed form and check to address listed on form
Please encourage your family and friends to become members and join in the fun and beauty of growing roses!
The Society and It's President Makes the News!
Emery Castle gives a personal perspective on roses as he talks with Rachel Beck, Gazette-Times reporter. Emery talks about his start in growing roses and his very active involvement with The Rose Garden at Avery Park.
Read the entire article by clicking here.
- Message from the Past President
- 2010 President, Emery Castle, shares some thoughts...
- Rose Friendly Business
- The Society has posted it's "Honor Roll" recognizing organizations and business.